Landline Billing Mobile Casino - Pay by BT Landline Phone Bill
BT landline Phone Bill Casinos? This is a little-known fact about deposit by regular landline phone bill. Indeed you can pay by BT landline phone bill. It works in the same way as mobile phone bill depositing (using Boku or Payforit) via your mobile network operator.
We found some online casinos which support landline payments. Below is the list of all websites in 2019 with BT Bill.
List of all BT Bill mobile Casinos 2017
Now you can play your favourite Slots and pay using landline phone (BT landline bill). However, just some mobile casino operators allow deposit using your landline phone. Therefore we composed the list with all Landline Billing Casino.
Many people ask which billing networks allow deposit with the phone bill. It depends on. For example, Moobile Games casino allows paying by phone bill from O2, Orange, 3(Three), T-Mobile, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile networks in the United Kingdom. Besides, as BT is just another UK phone network operator (like Three, Vodafone and EE), it is secure as any other form of phone bill payments like using Payforit Sites or Boku Deposits.
Another mobile Casino accepting landline mobile bill payments from UK users is Winneroo. Members can easily pay by phone using the landline and pay it by the end of the billing month with regular landline phone bill.
In addition, if you’re on EE, O2, Vodafone, Three, Virgin Mobile, Lebara, Tesco or using a BT Landline you should have no problems from the network in terms of phone deposits.
How to deposit with BT Bill?
To make BT Landline deposit in Casino is not complicated. All you need is to find a Mobile Casino where you are able to deposit by landline and go to the cashier. Once in cashier, select option: BT Bill. You will be prompted to enter your BT phone number.
Please be aware that there some requirements to be able in casino use landline billing. The most of them are quite obvious:
- You have to be a customer of BT :)
- You must have a landline :)
- And of course, you must be 18+!
Pros and Cons of using BT Landline as Payment Method in Casino
Here we’d like to discuss the main advantages and disadvantages of Landline Deposit method for mobile Casino.
First of all the advantages:
- No registration or activation needed, sure if you already have the landline and can use it.
- You don’t need to have money to be able to deposit in the casino. Great, doesn’t it? No other Method, except in some cases of PayPal gives you this possibility.
- And of course, the main advantage is high-level security! Since you enter nothing but your phone number, there is nothing that can go wrong.
- A responsible play is guaranteed simply because all mobile phone deposit methods come with £30 daily limit. That is 30×30 = 900£ you can spend max in a month. This is a very good prevention.
- Finally, this method is very convenient and straightforward.
Unfortunately, it is seldom when something has only advantages, so by BT Bill deposits, there are some disadvantages too. They are:
- It can be really slow: you main wait in some cases some minutes before money will be available in your casino account.
- There is no possibility to withdraw using the same method. However, you can use any other method available in a given casino.
- You can’t use the full potential of the welcome bonus because with BT Bill you are able to deposit max £30 and bonus can be as high as 100% up to £1000.
Summing up, the newly introduced BT Bill Payment method is a very attractive payment option, especially for low wagering players.
Unfortunately, there are just a few mobile casinos who adopted it at this moment. Besides, it is available exclusively to Players from the UK.